Family Law Attorneys in Hilton Head
Guiding You Through the Most Sensitive Legal Matters
Family law matters tend to hit close to home for many and are among the most sensitive legal issues most will ever face. Whether you are getting divorced or fighting for visitation rights of your children, the family law team at Horton & Goodman, LLC in Hilton Head can guide you through the process and fight to secure the best possible results. You can rely on our experienced team to provide the compassionate legal support you need to get through your family law case.
Reach out to our law firm today at (843) 420-1344 to schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys to learn more about what we can do to assist you during this difficult time.
Family Law Matters Our Team Handles
Family law is a vast area of practice and our team is experienced in handling many of them.
Here is a list of family law cases our Hilton Head lawyers can assist you with:
- Divorce: Our lawyers can guide you through the process of dissolving your marriage.
- Child custody: If you are seeking custody of your children, we can advocate on your behalf for a fair resolution that serves the best interests of your children.
- Visitation: If you are not granted primary custody of your children, you will likely be awarded visitation rights. Our team will help you obtain the most favorable results.
- Alimony: Alimony is typically designed to help a spouse maintain the standard of living the couple had during the marriage and often ends once the supported spouse becomes financially independent.
- Child support: The noncustodial parent will usually be ordered to pay child support.
- Orders of protection: If you were abused or threatened with abuse, we can assist you in obtaining an order of protection.
We understand how important the outcomes of such cases are, which is why we are committed to providing compassionate and knowledgeable legal support.
Talk to an Experienced Legal Professional About Your Family Law Case Today!
If you are faced with a family law dispute, the skilled team at Horton & Goodman, LLC in Hilton Head can assist you with your case and help you achieve the best possible results. Our attorneys are dedicated to providing personalized attention and will work with you to thoroughly understand your unique goals, so you can move forward into a new and better chapter in your life.
Reach out to our law firm today at (843) 420-1344 to set up a consultation with one of our family law attorneys to get started on your case and learn more about the services we offer.